Friday, July 24, 2015

Template Pack 83 & Freebie Alert!

Template Pack 83

Like lots of photos? Like lots of room to journal? That is just what Template Pack 83 is made up of. You'll find room for your favorite photos, journal strips and room to cluster to your heart out. Get this set while it's on sale now thru August 3rd. 

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=9618&zenid=f5306b98e6ca88c4f40fc6dd3df2ff0c
This pack can be found at:

Here is what the AK Designs CT did with Template Pack 83.


Freebie Alert!

You know I love giving way freebies. You will find one here, my Facebook page or my newsletter with every release. With the Template Pack 83 release you can find your freebie in my newsletter. My newsletter goes out tonight at 7 pm EST. Sign Up HERE if you haven't already. Here is what you'll be getting.

http://eepurl.com/oRkNf


I am off to enjoy the weekend before my boys go back to school. This is my youngest child's first year. I am one bundle of nerves. :) Thanks for stopping in.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment