Friday, February 14, 2014

Life's A Project 1, Winners & 12x12 Freebie!

Looking for some project 52/365 templates? Wanting something more than just blocking? This collection will have the traditional blocking style but with added inspiration in every card. Don't stop at the project 52/365 theme. You can use them for any time and any event. Let you creative juices go wild.

Life's A Project 1 is on sale now but only through February 24th.

$2.00

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66_118&products_id=5006
 This pack can be found at:

Here is what my CT did with Life's A Project 1


Now for the winners to Tuesday's giveaway. I said two but I lied...I meant THREE!

ScrappyMara
Helene Bahnman
KimberlyGoodman

Winners, please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by Feb. 20th to get your prize.

And speaking of Project 52/365...who's ready for a Project 52/365 Facebook Hop?


Here is my part of the hop. Image is linked to my Facebook Page. Just make sure to like my page to access the download.

https://www.facebook.com/byakdesigns

You won't be hearing from me until March. I'll be on a "break" catching up on some template making.

Thanks for stopping in and.....Happy Valentines Day!

Pin It

2 comments: