Friday, August 16, 2013

Journal Card Freebie, Winners & WAMK Our Stitches

Ready for a new WAMK? This time around the theme was stitches. I tried to keep it AK Designs style with some angles and tucks. I even threw in a large photo focus template which is my favorite in the pack. 

We Are Memory Keepers: Our Stitches Templates are only....

$2

You can find this pack at:
Scraps N Pieces

Check out what my FAB CT did with this pack


Did you catch last week's release? Two Pager Pack 5 is still on sale but only through Monday!

$2

 

Alright it's that time again...here we go. This week's winners are...

Lorien

and

Jennifer F.

Please email me at byakdesigns at gmail.com by Aug. 22nd to claim your prize. Thank you to all of you that played along in this week's giveaway! 


Who is ready for the last blog journal card template freebie?!? Have you been collecting them all? Enjoy!


I am giving this one out tonight in my newsletter. It will hit inboxes at 7 pm EST. Image is linked to my newsletter sign up page.


Thanks for stopping in! Have fun making memories!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the journal cards, Amanda! I think I've gotten all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another awesome template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome Journal card templates! They're very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda for all the wonderful journal card templates!

    ReplyDelete