Friday, July 5, 2013

Sale, Freebie and NEW Templates!

Hope everyone that celebrates had a great 4th! 

I am back to show you a new pack of template goodness.

Have you been following my WAMK template collection? This month's pack is themed around journaling. 
These templates have large spots for your written memories but if you don't journal much then turn the journaling spots into photo slots. This pack is on sale now.

$2

 This pack can be found at:

Here is what my very talented CT did with this pack. They really out did themselves with this pack.


Did you know I have a sale going on in celebration of July 4th? Sale is going on now through Monday. If you have downloaded either my Facebook freebie or my July DST blog train freebie then you will find a coupon to save even MORE! 50% more! 


 Just wanted to remind you that Bits and Pieces Template Pack 44 and Siggy Pack 1 are only $1. That price won't last! Sale ends July 7th.


Here this week's freebie! Have a great weekend!

Pin It

2 comments: