Friday, March 8, 2013

Template Pack 31 and Mini Pack 3

This week is not your normal release but there are two new to the store releases I would love to tell you about.

First up Mini Pack 3. Mini Pack 3 is a set of templates that were once released as an SS prize and a newsletter freebie. If you missed them here is your chance at picking them up again. 

$1 Now Through March 18th


I am sure you remember my "Made With Love" Templates. They have moved to SNP! YAY! I have renamed them to Template Pack 31.


This week is a little out of the norm. My whole family is sick AGAIN and we had an IEP meeting. I didn't have time to get a freebie together BUT I am going to more than make up for it. The next two Freebie Fridays will be FULL SIZE TEMPLATES! Can't wait to share those with you!

See you all tomorrow with my Super Saturday Sale items and then again on Wed. with a new sneak peek and giveaway!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment