Friday, January 18, 2013

BIG NEWS and Mini Pack 2

Did you miss my last SS? Mini Pack 2 was the prize to all the scrappers that joined me but don't worry if you didn't get your hands on it. I just released it in my store! It's going to be on Sale for $1 now through January 29th!

 You can find Mini Pack 2 at

Here is what my CT did with Mini Pack 2


Just wanted to also let you know that if you are a SBC user you can now get Template Pack 12 and Template Pack 13 in Page formats!! I have put them on Sale for $2 now through the 29th of January.



Now for the Big News!
You can now find my templates at My Memories Suite!!


Barb of Albums To Remember and I have teamed up to bring you AK Page Builders. These templates will work in MMS software! Isn't that WONDERFUL? I am so excited! She will also be making my templates to coordinate with her kits! Template Pack 1 and 2 are the first to release at MMS! 

You know what is even better?!? They are on Sale now through Jan. 22nd! 


 I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and a BIG thanks for stopping in. I'll be back next Wednesday for another giveaway then Friday with a new release and a FREEBIE! See you then!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Looking forward to making more. I LOVE your templates.

    ReplyDelete