Friday, December 14, 2012

December Templates, Winners and FREEBIE!

We are at the last Our Life In A Year Template Pack! I can't believe it! December's pack has your normal Christmas colors but can be used all year long over and over again. It'll be on sale now through December 31st  for just $2


You can find OLIAY: December Templates at 

Take a little look at what my Creative Team did with this pack



Now for the winners of this week's giveaway....

Shari
and
Jennifer Moore

Winners, please email me at byakdesigns (at) gmail.com to get your prize. You have one week to claim your prize. :)

Today's freebie is a stacker. I haven't done one with these in a while and thought it would be fun for this week's freebie.


 I'll see you all back here next week with another giveaway and a new release! :) Happy Holidays!
Pin It

11 comments: