Friday, July 27, 2012

Template Pack 15 and Freebie!

Template Pack 15 is in stores today! On Sale for $2 until next week. It's a fun everyday pack great to use over and over again.


You can get this pack at Scrapping Fairytales or Scraps N Pieces

Look at what my CT did with this pack!


This week's freebie is a full size template! YAY! It reminds me of my Template Pack 14.


(Freebie Expired)

Somethings on the calendar....Tomorrow is Super Saturday! So make sure to stop by and see what I have on sale! I'll be posting my new monthly Facebook freebie soon...And I have some big news to all of you that prefers your templates in PAGE files! Stay tuned!



Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your talent and your great template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I just love your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I always love your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great template - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great template!

    ReplyDelete