Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Release and STS Blog Train

I have a few things happening today! I have a new release today. I joined the other designers in the new Bit's and Pieces Monthly event over at Scrap N Pieces. It's new and starting this month. We all used the same theme and colors and came up with our own packs for only $1 a piece for one week only. This month is themed around Stories and Fairy Tales. I made a template pack of course and it's my favorite yet. Here it is...


Here is what my Talented CT did with Template Pack 3

 Also don't forget April 1st is the last day you can grab Template Pack 2 for $2


Now for the STS Blog Train! I sure hope you are enjoying the ride! Made another template for you! Image is linked.






Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your part of a great road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Amanda, for one more of your T-RIFFIC templates that I can add to my stash! This one is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Amanda, for another one of your T-RIFFIC templates that I can add to my stash! This is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely part

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your part of the blog train...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! Banners/bunting are so hot right now! Christine Smith | CUDigitals.com

    ReplyDelete