Friday, June 15, 2012

Sneak Peek and Freebie

WOW this past week has flown by. My husband is at home this week that is the reason it has flown by. We have been doing some late spring cleaning and our house looks empty but I am sure it won't stay that way for long. I already have plans on what to do with the "new" space we have made. I got so much caught up house wise but now I am behind on other things....when does it end?

Now back to scrapping....This week is a little different than normal. I will be releasing my latest Template Pack tomorrow. It's a special release. Starting tomorrow Template Pack 12 will be free with purchase of $10 or more at SNP until June 30th. Here is a little peek of Template Pack 12.


Stop by my Facebook page later today because I'll be giving this pack away to a couple "Likers"

 I have your freebie this week. It's a word art. This has to be one of my favorite sayings....


Have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow to show off Template Pack 12 in all it's glory.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So very true! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the beautiful word art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet ! thanks a lot ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitsmots/389729901127781?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/

    ReplyDelete