Friday, April 6, 2012

Freebie Friday!

How was everyone's first week of April? I am glad spring is here. I just love seeing everything bloom. I have a sweet freebie for you today. It's themed around those Grandma's in our life. I always have loved the saying I used in the word art.


Just a little reminder that tomorrow is the last day my Template Pack 3 will be on sale for only $1. Grab it while it's HOT! LOL


Well I am off! I have one son away at grandma's. I am taking that time to enjoy alone time with my littlest one. Have a beautiful weekend!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the word art! I LOVE IT!
    GrammaDeb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wordart!!! Love it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wordart! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous saying and wordart !! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the great word art. Particularly meaningful to me today as my grandma battles cancer.

    xoxo
    Jenna in Canada

    ReplyDelete